A Dulwich education starts with getting things right in the classroom.
— Dr. Joe Spence, Master
Dulwich College, London
Congratulations to our Year 11 students for achieving an exceptional set of IGCSE results in the Autumn round of the examinations. 100% of grades were A or A*.
We believe that academic excellence is so much more than examination results. It starts with a values led College ethos that emphasizes character development. Indeed, our College values underpin everything we do:
Aim high and work hard
Be kind and respectful
Make a difference
Academic excellence also involves:
- Teachers who work hard to motivate, challenge and support our students to be the best they can be;
- A rigorous and engaging curriculum that fosters curiosity and critical thinking;
- An enrichment programme that balances breadth of experiences with meaningful opportunities for students to pursue their passions to a higher level;
- Personalised pastoral care that supports the person as well as the student
- A comprehensive university guidance programme that empowers our students to set goals and follow their path successfully;
- Our Worldwise Alumni network that connects our students with a powerful network of possibilities.
This is Dulwich College Shanghai Puxi and I am immensely proud of our students' achievements.