We have 5 positions open this year to join our Friends of Dulwich Board. If you are a current parent at Dulwich College Puxi and would like to volunteer to be involved in events in your child area of the College, please do consider one of the following positions available:
The positions are –
- Early Years community coordinator
- Primary School community coordinator
- Senior School community coordinator
- Events coordinator
- FOD Accountant and Budget manager
The roles involve –
- Attending one monthly meeting with Head of College and Director of Admissions, Marketing and Communications
- Working with College Events team to engage parent community involvement across Early Years, Primary and Senior School.
- Helping to organise events together with the College Events team
- Managing FOD budget and sharing budget updates in the Dulwich Voice newsletter for whole school community
If you are interested to join FOD in a hands on capacity and be involved in shaping and leading community events, please do contact our Mr David Ingram, our Head of College in English or Chinese at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Friday 6 September.
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to creating wonderfully fun and meaningful events for our students and families.